Groups and organizations
- Better Housing Together- A coalition of Eugene/Springfield community leaders working to address the Housing Crisis.
- Walkable and Livable Communities Institute- The Institute’s mission is to inspire, teach, connect and support communities in their efforts to improve health and well-being through better built environments.
- WalkScore.com- Calculates a walkability score for given addresses
- Missing Middle Housing- A resource for those seeking to implement housing options.
- What Makes a Community Walkable?- From Opticos Designs
- Form-Based Code Institute
- AARP Livability Factsheet
- Eugene Active Transportation Committee- Eugene's Active Transportation Committee (ATC) advises the City of Eugene Transportation Planning staff and community organizations and partners
- Eugene Planning Division- The Planning Division strives to promote a livable, sustainable, beautiful and prosperous Eugene by facilitating a long-range vision for the community that is implemented through adopted plans, policies, codes and partnerships.
- Lane Council of Governments- the Metropolitan Planning Organization, the lead agency for regional transportation planning and distributing federal transportation dollars for the Central Lane County area.
- Lane Transit District- Since 1970, Lane Transit District has been providing transit services to Eugene, Springfield, and the surrounding communities.
- Register Guard- Eugene's newspaper of record
- City Lab- From the Atlantic, through original reporting, sharp analysis, and visual storytelling, CityLab informs and inspires the people who are creating the cities of the future—and those who want to live there.
- Sightline Institute- Sustainability News for the Pacific Northwest